Family of 6..Whats for dinner?

You know how it goes. It's mom's problem to figure out whats for dinner. I am so bored with the same stuff. I am registerd with Kraftfoods. But I thought I'd steal some of your all's favorite recipies? What's your favorite recipe?

bizima4

Asked by bizima4 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I made a really good meatloaf last night. I usually don't like it, but I swear, this was the best meatloaf I ever made!!
    Soak 2 slices of broken up bread in 2 beaten eggs. Add seasoned salt, pepper, parmesean cheese, worchestershire sauce.... I don't measure. Mix with 2 - 2 1/2 lbs ground meat form into loaf. Cover with 1/2 of the following glaze: 1/2 c ketchup, 4 tbs brown sugar, 3 tbs white vinegar. Bake at 350, covered for 30 - 45 mins or until almost done. Uncover for 15 min. Put remaining glaze on top and bake 15 more mins.
    We had this with peas and fried potatoes last night. Mmmmmm... it was gooooood!!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 5:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• We're just having a big pot of spaghetti and garlic bread. It feeds a lot and it's easy for me! It's been another one of "those" days!
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 4:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Tonight I'm making a chicken casserole of sorts. I salt and pepper boneless chicken breasts, place them in a casserole dish, dump a can of cream soup over the top (whatever kind - I'll use cream of cellery tonight because that's just what I have on hand - and don't add water, just the condensed soup), and then make some stuffing and layer that over the top. Bake it at about 375 until the chicken is cooked through.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• haha I bought a box of the banquet dinners. All I do is throw it in a dish and in the oven. Its been a day.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 4:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Chili is always good.
    2can nothern beans drained
    2 can kidney beansdrained
    2 lbs hamburger
    2 can diced tomatoes
    1/4 cup mild chile pwdr
    1/4 cup ketchup
    2-3 cups water ( more or less depending hoe thick you like it.)
    Cook the hamburger. Put the chile powder in some water first and stir it up. add it to the hamburger and add everything else, stir and simmer for 20- 40 min.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 4:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Today I feel like fried fatty foods, I know bad, but they are so good. So fried chicken, some packaged pasta, and a can of veggies, oh and some bread stix. YUMMY!
    mrssweetthang

Answer by mrssweetthang at 4:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• tonight i did a breakfast skillet with maple sausage hash browns scrambled eggs grn pepper and onoin...just mix it together, have it like that or use a taco shell and have a burrito, fast easy and filling
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2008