So for all of you that agreed with palin's words....

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." Acts of monstrous criminality stand on their own. They begin and end with the criminals who commit them, not collectively with all the citizens of a state, not with those who listen to talk radio, not with maps of swing districts used by both sides of the aisle, not with law-abiding citizens who respectfully exercise their First Amendment rights at campaign rallies, not with those who proudly voted in the last election

Do you apply that same standard to the "9/11 mosque"? to the Muslim community as a whole? Why is teh group being suspected and crimilized for the criminal acts of a few?

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 7:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Sweet, we all know the website for HuffPo. We don't need you to copy and paste every post of the day as they pop up for us.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Obsess much.
    Anonymous

•  

Sweet, we all know the website for HuffPo. We don't need you to copy and paste every post of the day as they pop up for us.

Actually dear heart, this was posted in one of my groups since this morning...current events and hot topics if you care to join....but I digress...instead of letting your SDS get the better of you...answer or do not....I could care less.....your consistant harassing me instead of focusing on the OP says more about YOU than me

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

•  

Obsess much.

Yes, you do...no answer then?

sweet-a-kins

• your consistant harassing me

Make up your mind, you want people to answer your questions or you don't. If you don't, go write a journal, and you can list all of these articles that have you so upset and tell people what they are supposed to think about them. And then, anytime someone dares disagree or point out your errors, you can just delete them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• sweet: do you apply the same thoughts? Do you reject that the right has no responsibility in the shooting or were you one to use the crisis as an opportunity to cause problems for the conservatives? Or, do you pick and choose which groups get the freedoms of this country and the benefit of the doubt? I dare say, it has been the prior and not the latter.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• have you little spat ladies... LOL
    Basically.. I didn't see much wrong with Palin's words. She has a good point. Every body wants to blame individual actions on anybody BUT the individual.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I think its pretty tactless to use the shooting for any political gain but as we see the lefties never allow a tragedy to go to waste.
    Anonymous

• your consistant harassing me

Make up your mind, you want people to answer your questions or you don't.

I do...not attack the OP on a personal level..instead actually give answers in the answes section....I'm quite sure you know how it works

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Make up your mind, you want people to answer your questions or you don't. If you don't, go write a journal, and you can list all of these articles that have you so upset and tell people what they are supposed to think about them. And then, anytime someone dares disagree or point out your errors, you can just delete them.

clapping

If I could give you 2++++ thumbs up, I would...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2011