Have you ever used a public defender and what did you think?

might have to us PD for son and really worried but dont have thousands of $$$ for attorney. I truly beleive son is innocent...what would you do...any experience with PD good or bad

bamabi7

Asked by bamabi7 at 4:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• I've had crappy ones and good ones...

once one gets assigned to your case, if you do not like him/her, you can request a different one though.
    Anonymous

• We have used some... Out of the last two... One was awesome better than the attorney we paid $2K the other was the reason we had to pay $2k. He had never looked at the case prior to court... So you could get anything

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I have never used a public defender.I have a private attorney he is great he is also a great friend of mine I also had a friend who was a deputy district attorney I guess I have always been fortunate to get free legal advice.
    Anonymous