35 weeks and weird feeling after eating

I just turned 35 weeks and everytime I eat or walk around longer then a couple of mins. I start to fill light headed and my whole body startes to fill numb and I get dizzy. Sometimes I even have to get my fiance to hold me up if there is no place to sit at the time. Anybody know what's going on?

KateHicks

Asked by KateHicks at 7:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• U need to go to your doctor and tell them what's going on
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I agree with cnoble927.. may have something to do with your blood sugar levels..
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• They said I'm anemic but when I talked to a friend who is as far along as me and anemic and she said it doesn't happen to her. I don't. Understand what it could be
    KateHicks

Comment by KateHicks (original poster) at 8:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Either your blood pressure is dropping suddenly after eating or your blood sugar levels are off. Either way at that many weeks you should probably call your doc. With my first I had the low blood pressure problem at the end and experienced everything you're describing and my friend has problems with blood sugar levels and has complained of the same symptoms. Usually its nothing serious, but you should still call, good luck!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Yes anemia will do this and so will hormone bursts that will get released when the placenta gets kicked
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:19 AM on Jan. 13, 2011