miscarriage risk/rate...

just wondering if anyone knows what the chance of miscarrying or stillbirth is at 22 weeks? im probably just worrying myself but i lost 3, early on, but im still a little paranoid. i feel her moving and ultrasounds have seemed ok so far, though they saw a tiny spot on her liver but said it was probably a shadow, and doc keeps telling me not to worry but thats impossible!

dez1379

Asked by dez1379 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Less than 5%
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Well I had a miscarriage and I was paranoid my entire pregnancy when I did get pregnant. My Dr. said after the 1st trimester you have no chance of a miscarriage and not to worry. BUT, I did right up until I delivered. Most likely your fine and worrying needlessly, but I can understand where your coming from. I wish you the best, and do try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy a little, if anyone can really enjoy being fat. LOL But Best of Luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I had two early miscarriages and was really nervous until I was well past the point of prior miscarriages. But once I was able to relax and enjoy my pregnancies, it was wonderful.

Try not to let the past steal the enjoyment of this wonderful time in your life; it will pass so quickly. GL and congratulations on your pregnancy. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 10:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2011