What are you doing right now

I am petting my cat and typing, watching my son bring out everything he has on his bed then taking it back to his bed. Now he is settled and I'm keeping an eye on my t.v. while on here.

sandbuster

Asked by sandbuster at 7:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Laying on the floor doing homework. I got up to go potty and stopped by CM on my way back to my textbook.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• cafemom, talking to my sis, and watching ice age 3
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Just put DD to bed now I am relaxing on my couch!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I am avoiding talking to people that I have conflicts with. It's no good. I should do my whole family a favor and get off of here but my husband's ex is about to come over to have a discussion with him about my step daughter. She did some things that she regrets and now we all get to pay, it's been a long day all ready and I'd rather be a child about it right now and pretend like I am doing something important on my computer. LAME. I AM BEING LAME RIGHT NOW, THAT'S WHAT I AM DOING. :-( BOO.
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 7:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Watching the news and President Obama and his wife coming to Tucson for a vigil tonight at the University of Arizona.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Just finished supper, talked to my Hubby on the phone, helped him with sunrise and sunset times, and mapping a trip out.. Now he's calling back..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I was settled but my son is chasing the cat again so time to go get him back to bed!
    sandbuster

Comment by sandbuster (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• waiting to pick up h.s. daughter from jv soccer... then it is back to h.s. so son can check it out to see if it is the h.s. he wants to attend next year.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Taking a break from addressing bar mitzvah invitations. Only about 25 more to go. Thank goodness I no longer have to lick stamps. and I have the kids doing the envelops.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Riding The fing bus!!!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 7:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2011