how many of you mommys out there

have been cheated on and still stayed with him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Me but it happened 2 years ago I'm having a hard time not bringing up the past too I don't know why I do that.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• yes why?
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 4:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I did ...then I married him, then he cheated on me again while I was preg with our 1st child...now I'm divorcing him
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My hubby did not slept with the girl but when i was 5 months pregnant he was calling her all the time and told her i was pregnant and it was not his. and we were getting a divorce. well i stayed and i am wondering if it can still work out.
    Anonymous

• Me. It happend a long time ago before we were even engaged. He DID change despite what people think of him for his actions. We endured a lot of counseling, and it took quite a few years to get past - but we've moved on...he's devoted to his family, and we have a great relationship with eachother.
    meitaimom679

Answer by meitaimom679 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• When I was pregnant, I got really sick and had to be on bedrest. DH was not there for me at all, turns out he was talking to someone else and even told her he wished things had turned out different. I found out and it crushed me... and he flipped when I left him. He would have done anything to get me to come home. I'm glad I left because it really opened his eyes, but I gave him another chance and do not regret it one bit.
    I've heard a lot of women say that some guys react very bad to pregnancy and the idea of having a child. Who knows, it's not an excuse in my book but if you BOTH want it to work out then it's definately possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2008