Is there a spiritual awakening afoot?

In your opinion? Are more people becoming enlightened to the possibility of the other side and no coincidences?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• The veil between worlds IS getting thinner. More people are being born with abilities to see beings from the Other Side. As psychics or prophets. So more people are believing what they see and not what they are taught. Ghosts, UFOs and mysterious things are being caught on film. God is not a person but a condition. The truth is coming.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Can you elaborate more please? Im confused! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I've had a lot of recent spiritual growth. I dunno if it's the same way you mean... but it's true for me! lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• lol...i'm sorry, op..but once i read your question, all i can think of is Monty Python, "..looks like there's dirty work afoot.''
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Shane, I think you got the down votes for this part of your comment ... "Thats all I can share about that."

Do you remember when I said that you tended to come across as arrogant? Well, this would be one of those statements that sound arrogant. 

Now, for the OP's question ... yes I do. Either that or we are just being more observant of each other's faiths. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yes there is a spiritual awakening from both sides God's and Satan's.
    Thats all I can share about that.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Ya I think so . I think we are living in the "last days".
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Gotta laugh at the 2 down votes. I answered the question and your offended at what I believe? Again I am not bothered by what others believe and if I disagree I sure do not down vote! Why would I? Seriously people!
    You do realise there is good and evil and you do realise they are opposite of each other .... but they are not equal to each other being that God's power is much greater. That is what I am attempting to convey.

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yes, and there are no coincidences..
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 11:41 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Google "Age of Aquarius".
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2011