pregnancy tests question

I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST AND IT SAID IF I PLUS SIGN SHOWS IT MEANS I AM PREGNANT.... WHAT IF THE PLUS SIGN IS SLIGHTLY VISiBLE... I SEE THE LINE BUT IT's REALLY SKINNy. It looks like a minus sign with a short skinny line going through the middle. Does that mean I am pregnant? I remember when I was pregnant with my son I had to take a blood test to see if I was pregnant because the store brand showed a negative...please help...ps. I took it last night and had a daycare and got hired at my new job today so didn't have time to go to the clinic.

christinkie

Asked by christinkie at 8:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would take a second test. Good luck.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 8:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• you may just be... even if it's the lightest plus... but the best way is always the doc... good luck
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• please turn preganancy box over and read directions. It explains everything there.......
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i have had a preg. test come back with one dark line and one faint line and i was pregnant. Good luck. Take another test.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• to me that would be a positive result. you could get another test....one that says pregnant/not pregnant or with the 2 lines. maybe they would be more clear for you
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I would bet on preggo
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Okay you do not say when the faint line appeared. If it was within the time frame the test says on the back then it likely means you are pregnant, but if you read it hours later then it is likely an evaporation line and you would need to take another test.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• U's preggers mama!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 9:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• yea its just a faint line. ur more then likely pregnant and the hormone levels are very high but still high enough to pick up a positive. if u want a more accurate positive get a test done at your clinic
    MommaSammie

Answer by MommaSammie at 9:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I would say preggo!!
    tansy78

Answer by tansy78 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2011