cramp feeling

so im 8wks 4days pregnant and the last week or so i wanna say everyonce in awhile i get this pain right by my belly button and today its been all day would anything be wrong with the baby? should i go into the doc, i have my 1st ob appt 1/18/11 but the pain hurts

angelnina8715

Asked by angelnina8715 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's probably just bloating and stretching. If you're really concerned, call your doc, that's what we pay them for. Otherwise just wait and discuss it with him/her on the 18th.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 8:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• u can start feeling ligiment pain this early so its probly nothing to worry but yea u can ask ur dr about it just to be on the safeside. dont worry right now unless the cramping intensifies and you start spotting or bleeding
    MommaSammie

Answer by MommaSammie at 9:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I had that and still do sometimes (35 weeks now) my doc said its just soar from stretchin and changing.
    KateHicks

Answer by KateHicks at 9:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I am pregent to and i have had the same symptoms. My doctor said it was a normal thing
    angela334

Answer by angela334 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I had the same thing! Don't worry!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 10:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Welcome to motherhood and the pains that go with it . I am going through the same thing just with twins I have found warm baths and massage help me to relax through the bad ones. Congrads and good luck.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 10:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I got that too. Its like a sharp pinching feeling right beside my belly button. Not anywhere close enough to have anything to do with baby though. You're fine. It hurts but nothing is wrong.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 3:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• thanks everyone that eases the thinking a lil, this is my 3rd pregnacy and never had this so it was weird
    angelnina8715

Comment by angelnina8715 (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011