I feel like I am in a one-way (friend) relationship... adult content

I don't know if my friend is just busy, or what and it's kind of bugging me. I see her on FaceBook, and we have been friends for 15 years, and when I see her, she suddenly disappears. We used to chat occasionally, but now it seems to me she gets off when she sees me get on. Should I say something to her? I feel like I always have to be the first to initiate a chat. Why do I feel this way?

TexGran

Asked by TexGran at 8:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I would ask her and get it out in the open you will never know if you do not ask I had to get rid of someone who I thought was my friend when more effort seemed to be coming from me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Actually, I forgot to mention, I did email her and she hasn't answered me back.....
    TexGran

Comment by TexGran (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Maybe you can send her a message on her facebook page then if she does not answer you leave her alone . If she truly cares she will start to talk to you but at least if you send her a message on her facebook and she does not respond you will know where you stand.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• In my personal opinion (which just so you know is always correct, j/k) you are being paranoid. I am always on FB everyday and I hate chatting on there. I don't check my messages all the time. I like to get on, read other people's posts, and be left alone. It gets annoying to me when someone is lookin for me to see if I am on to chat. You can't chat and look around at the same time. Maybe it's not ALL about you.
    But, I do have a friend that is one way, as in she never calls me UNLESS she needs something. She never wants to hang out, UNLESS she has a boyfriend and is trying to act all domesticated. It's really annoying. I just stopped calling her and if she does get around to calling me and I feel like it I answer and act like everything is fine but I would never count on her for anything. Bummer but oh well. Good luck;)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2011