Do you think cleaning could be a hobby and not just a chore?

I actually love to clean and think of it as something I really enjoy doing. I am the woman standing in the cleaning aisle smelling the cleaning products! I enjoy trying the new products but have my favorites.. sad life I have.. lol I used to clean houses and also was a night cleaner for companies...

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I love cleaning products. I'm a smeller too. I discovered great value orange liquid fabric softener makes my laundry smell soooooo good!!! I. Clean so much, but it's sort of like two steps forward one step back. 2 kids, 1 hubby, 1 puppy...l. The dirt never ends! I just got a new vacumn it was on sale for 39 bucks for the bissel bagless. I thought my old vacum was doing an o.k. Job....OMG. My carpets were soo dirty!I was flipping out showing my hubby how much dirt was getting sucked up!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 11:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• no no...I USEto enjoy cleaning before I had kids now its just a never ending daunting task! I actually enjoy getting household products though! LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• now to me it all depends on if when I clean if I can add some new decor,and change things up a bit.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 8:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Sure if it gives you that much pleasure why not . I just have a messy husband and son so it have becomes a chore with me to keep things looking nice. Yet I am also an cleaning product nut love the cleans of fresh clean items.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 11:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• If you like it so much, then it can be for you. It wouldn't be my hobby, that's for sure.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2011