kinda bothered...

My hubbys stepmother is a monster. she is manipulative. she is rude and she wants control of everyone and everything she comes into contact with. so when she confronted me about not naming our now 2month old son after my hubbys dad i was almost irrate. she then slandered my name on facebook. tried to get my hubby to cheat on me with one of her coworkers and also told my hubbys grandma a bunch of lies about me. This woman expects me to be ok with her after everything shes done. her and my hubbys dad will be coming up for a visit as they live out of state and expect to have dinner and other outtings with us while theyre in town. but i do not want her in my life or the lives of our children. my hubbys knows and understands that. but what do i do if she just shows up on our doorstep with my hubbys dad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Tell her that she is welcome to wait for your hubby but you are busy. Then leave the house. If they ask why you are leaving I would just say that while you are related by marriage, you are not required to have a relationship with her after all that she has done.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I would tell her you FIL is welcomed but she needs to get her ass of your steps or you'll call the police.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Lock your doors and hide! I would not let someone who seems to have the devil all in her in my life!Really put your foot down to your DH that you do not want that in your or your DS's life!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I agree with the others, i wouldn't let her in, that is awful that she has done all of that stuff... i wouldn't want her in my childrens lives either
    Sarah26

Answer by Sarah26 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Forgive her. Your life will be so much healthier. If she shows up, welcome her with a hug and kill her with kindness. Remember how you've always made mistakes in your own life, and you needed other peoples forgiveness too. Do it for you and do it for your husband. Good luck:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I agree with JackieGirl007. Life's so much better and stress-free when you take the high road and forgive.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 10:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• bad adivce on the forgiving part but ill respect your answer lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2011