Can you stand it! adult content

Son and others of the house don't lift the lid when they go pee what can I do to get them to lift the lid up. and (YES) OR (NO) DOES ANY ONE ELSE HAVE TO GO THROW THIS????

auntie335

Asked by auntie335 at 9:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• The only boy in my home is still in diapers, so no, not yet.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Nope don't got thru this. SO and SS (11) know that if they make a mess, they get to clean it up. And when I mean clean, I mean with a toothbrush. I am not a maid and I do deserve respect so clean up after yourself.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• No, my problem was them not putting the lid down so in the middle of the night, I would always fall in. Now we have two bathrooms- one for the boys (husband and son) and I have one to myself. The only suggestion I have for you is to have them clean the bathroom and have them clean the pee off the toilet. That should teach them to put the lid up when they are using the bathroom.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I did not do this but a relative of mine did and it worked wonders. Her husband had an upset stomach. She removed the toilet seat. After a couple of times of sitting down he understand what she was going through. No longer an issue for them.

zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 9:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• no....they always lift the lid and even put it back down again
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Tell them to sit down if they aren't going to lift the lid, or make them clean the bathroom.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• No it all females in my house
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Three males in our house. Husband has no problem. Sons needed some reminders to LIFT the lid, as you said. There would be the welcome scent of urine and feeling of a wet bottom when I would try to quickly run to the bathroom. We weren't amused. We told the boys the next time they went to the bathroom we would check afterwards, if they didn't lft the lid and there was a mess, they would clean start cleaning the bathrooms themselves. It fixed the problem.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• nope, its just me and my daughter.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I hope you mean the SEAT! The lid covers the whole toilet so.....you would find pee all over the floor if they didn't lift the lid. But yes----not lifting the toilet seat is so rude.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2011