Is anyones tree still up or is it just mine?lol

My tree is still up for my son. We are taking it down tomarrow. Are we the only ones with a tree still up?

IsaiahsMommy3

Asked by IsaiahsMommy3 at 9:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Holidays

• LMBO!!!!! My is down, has been since Jan. 3rd. But I have a sneaky suspicion that u are not the only one!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 9:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• well all of my christmas stuff is gone from in the house, but our deer are still outside. o well....i'm waiting for the ground to not be frozen so i can pull out the stakes (that's my story and i'm sticking to it!)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have been staying with a friend for a couple days due to our heater going out, and her tree is still up. I have been begging her to take it down. I believe it is still up to taunt me.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 9:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Monday was it. I tried to have it done by Sunday. Failed. But it is done now.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• He! He! He! I still have my 2 foot mini Christmas tree still up. I need to clean up and organize my storage room before I can put it away. And my sons like it too. LOL!!!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I took ours down Sunday!! LOL But the fireplace mantel still has Christmas stuff on it. I like it, it looks good and is also kinda wintery so it stays for a few more weeks!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Mine goes down right after we open presents.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• No, mine is still up, and will be until Sunday night. My BIL couldn't come in for christmas, so he's coming in this weekend. He lives 5 hours away, but hasn't had much luck with his car. So we kept our decorations up for when him and his wife and her two kids are here.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 9:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Ours is still up! :)
    JohnnyCakes

Answer by JohnnyCakes at 9:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Nice to know I am not the only one with the tree up lol
    IsaiahsMommy3

Comment by IsaiahsMommy3 (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2011