DOES THIS SOUND LIKE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS?

I HAVE ONE MORE WEEK TO TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST.
1-TIRED STILL AFTER HAVING A 8 TO 10 HOUR SLEEP 2-SENSITIVE BREAST 3-SORE NIPPLES 4-BLOATED 5-INCREASE VAGINAL CLEAR DISCHARGE 6-NAUSEOUS.I'VE BEEN FEELING LIKE THIS FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• thats how i felt when i first found out i was pregnant! then i took a test and it was positive. good luck and if you have missed you period i would try to take a test soon, preferably a blood over urine test....... my first urine test was negative caust it was too early to tell! Good Luck!
    missalisa05

Answer by missalisa05 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I've also had those symptoms durring pms, especially when I was ttc. I'm not saying your not, but I'm say that it's possibly that it's just pms gone haywire.
    Anonymous

• your pregnant! go to the doctor.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 2:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2008