How can I do more "work" during sex while pregnant? adult content

My fiance has been having trouble cumming lately and it's been really bothering me. He says it's not my fault, but sometimes he says he does all the work. He does, there's no denying that. However, I am 28 weeks pregnant and I guess maybe I forgot or something. Can I get some advice on what to do and how to spice things up to try and get a good sex life back for both of us please!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Health

• Talk with him about it. As my baby bump grew, so did my DH's fears about possibly hurting the baby. This interfered with our sex life until after delivery. In fact, that last few weeks, he out-and-out REFUSED to have intercourse with me. Maybe your fiancĂ©e has some concerns that keep him from letting go right now. If it's a matter of insufficient stimulation, there might be some other position you can try, or a "toy" that might help. Talk with him...at a time when there is no performance pressure for either of you. GL :-)
    Anonymous