• In the Spotlight:

Do you live by this motto?

Ignorance is bliss (when it comes to what your spouse does and thinks)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Depends on what he is doing!! Going to the casino and blowing 60 bucks? Whatever.
    Calling his ex? Hello no!
    softchick21

Answer by softchick21 at 4:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Nope. There are some things that are private and I do not need to know. But in general, we share a whole lot with each other and we like it that way. I am actually trying at the moment to learn how to share with him a little less, and to keep some things to myself and feel okay about it. :-)
    Anonymous

• Since I have no control over what another person thinks I have to say yes. As far as what he DOES that's a different story. If he's doing anything illegal or anything that would ruin our marriage (i.e. cheating) then I would definitely want to know.
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 4:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• No WAY!! I live by this one instead: " What you don't know could KILL you." So I am insistent upon knowing EVERYTHING. Call me a fool, or bossy or pushy, or paraniod but I refuse to die as a result of stupidity--his if he ever cheated, OR MINE by turning my head and closing my eyes!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 5:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Well if you don't know, you just don't know. Tell you do know you are Ignorant.  LOL

Answer by louise2 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• haha, great answer Aprilmorgans I agree!
    Anonymous

• NO absolutely not! if i lived by that i would be in the nut house by now. i would rather be hurt and know then to have people laughing at me or pitying me because i don't. i prefer to hear things straight from him too.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 6:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• heck no
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2008