sexless marriage.

I feel like I am in one. were lucky if we get lucky once a month! NOT BY CHOICE.. but our daughter will not got to bed without us, esp. me. If I lay down with her I pass out!. So this means no sex..ugh! I need to get laid.. I was hoping tonight, but hubby is passed on the couch!. Monday's don't work, he watches wrestling then bed, Tuesday I watch Teen Mom (yeah I am corny!) Wed, would work if he or I didn't pass out, Thurs wrestling UGH!, friday wrestling then older kids are up, sat older kids up!!.. anyone else like this? yeah sexless marriage, but happy marriage!! Just wish I could get more..

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Get your kid(s) into a routine bedtime schedule. It works wonders!!!! it will get u both in the habit of having a schedule, and then she can take a nap in the afternoon after lunch, and then have the set bedtime....it's a great way to get in some ''me'' or ''us'' time. Once you can kick the habit of her not going to bed w/out u, u and ur hubby can reconnect again. gooooodluck =)
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Sounds like you need to get your priorities straight! LOL

dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Skip the TV shows and get it on mama!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I think it's time you two get away from the house without the kids even if it's just the weekend. Time to reconnect.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Oh geez, girl! You've got to take some initiative. Let's not fool ourselves, a BJ (heck, even sex) only takes like 10 minutes most times. lol Sit next to him during wrestling and give him a good rub down. Tell him to please wake you up once your daughter is asleep then have a quickie. Give him a BJ in the shower. Set your alarm for 10 minutes early and wake him up with boobies in his face. Whatever it takes, you do it! You will be glad you did! =) Good luck gettin lucky!
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 9:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• mkae it happen if you have to make time by having your daughter go to bed earlier or take a nap going without sex sucks. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I've heard that in some situations if finding time to yourselves - whether that means sex or just being together - is difficult, it's something you may need to talk about w/ your hubby. It may come down to scheduling it in. While it seems to lack spontaneity - because really, it does - it does give you something to look forward to. Knowing you are going to have a scheduled date night or sex date can be exciting - it makes the whole day prior seem like foreplay which can make it even better. It seems unromantic, but for a lot of couples, it is a life saver and helps you reconnect regularly. The only thing is that you both have to agree to commit to it. Once you do that, it can really help out situations like you are describing. Maybe choose ONE of the wrestling nights. =)
    Tuzyae

Answer by Tuzyae at 9:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I guess so!.. gees.. more like him, stupid wrestling!! and dummy us for letting our daughter run the show.
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• It's been almost 3 months for me.
    Anonymous

• sorry make a little dyslexia happening there
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2011