Tell me your life story?

I like to hear people's stories. Tell me yours.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm 39 with 3 kids 14, 10, and 8. I dropped out of college to marry my hubby and regret it everyday. I wish I would have stayed in
    School across the country and permanently settled somewhere on the East Coast. I should have married my college BF not the one from my home state that started out as a summer break diversion. thats just the tip of the iceberg, whats your story.?
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi...
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Married and a mom of twin boys at 18! Found out hubby was cheating with a so called friend. Divorced at 21! Single mom working full time going to school full time for years. Moved to CA, Got re-married at 28. Moved to Utah. Got a surprise your pregnant when the twins were about 18! Had a baby girl in 2001. Moved to Alaska in 2003, then CA in 2005, back to Utah in 2007, Now in WA state and love it for two years.

Tons of drama in between everything...if I continues I would get carpal tunnel!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• single mom of a 3 year old boy and living to many regrets
    ilovemyaj

Answer by ilovemyaj at 10:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• In my home country, I had nothing... all I had is my dear husband, we left and came to the US,
    and we went from nothing, to having everything we've ever wanted/dreamed of. Just to sum it all up.

God is good!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• geez, i could totally write a book... I have the most amazing family, very supportive I have made a ton of mistakes...live with regrets... but as of now i married a good guy and we have 3 wonderful kids... life is hard and tough... we got married and had kids very fast... they are now 5, 4, and almost 3
    Sarah26

Answer by Sarah26 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have a great fiance who I've been with for about 2 years now. I'm 20, I'm 7 months pregnant with my first baby, a little girl named Marlie, who willl soon be everything in my life! I think my life story is really just starting!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 10:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• discharged honorably from Army in '91 because of pregnancy. Awful decision. Worked ever since as a single mother, starting making sandwiches, then custom home furnishings at a department store, then long distance phone sales (most often working more than one job). Later, suffering from burnout, went to school in CIS major (a BSBA w/ CIS emphasis). Couldn’t find a job in computers (still can't in the field). Merged into finance. Became a bookkeeper a business owner (the business failed), a bank teller, a cash room attendant, etc.. Now my daughter is in college herself. I'm currently a grant writer and working in default aversion to help people with their finances and credit in times of crisis.
    This sounds like an uphill climb, but it wasn't. Even though I dreamed of having more children, I only had one because of financial instability. I had to pay for everything, and respect was hard to find. I was very invisible
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 10:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Graduated HS, then got married two months later. Found out he lied about being unable to have children. Ended up divorced a year later after crying myself to sleep every night for months because we couldn't get pregnant...Started dating SO at 23...got pregnant 7 months later...best "mistake" I ever made. Had to drop out of school due to complications during pregnancy. We had our son, bought a house when he was 7 months old...still haven't gotten married and I have no desire to do so. Just now going back to school, this month actually...now I think I'm pregnant again...lmao...life is comical.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Mom to 3 great kids, germa to 5 1/2 grandkids(one is due June 6th) married 34 yrs to my DH,. I ama 7 1/2 yr breast cancer survivor who had it diagnosed with my 1st mammo at the age of 47!! Recently diagnosed with Follicular Lymphoma(not related to breast cancer). Praise God every day that I wake up on the green side of the grass but look forward to the day He calls me home
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:18 AM on Jan. 13, 2011