Would you ever have sex or be pregnant in space? Seriously!

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/01/12/scientist-releases-study-sex-space/?test=faces

It's an article about how one guy thinks it's important to talk about and study sex, menstruation, conception, pregnancy and birth in space and on Mars since NASA is wanting to go on a mission there.

Seriously, read the article.

If it were possible, would you have sex, try to concieve, be pregnant or give birth in space?

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i'd have sex... that would be really different and something new to try.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 10:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• LOL sex yes....pregnant no.
    IsaiahsMommy3

Answer by IsaiahsMommy3 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Yes I would probably have sex but no I would not want to be pregnant or give birth unless the lack of gravity helps ease the pain which I doubt it would. LOL
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I'd have sex in space but don't know about being pregnant.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Interesting article!!!! I don't know where I stand on whether I'd personally do it, but to each their own! Bump!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 10:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• sex. i think that would be interested
    buella

Answer by buella at 10:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Sex sounds like a whole lotta fun in zero gravity. But the other stuff, gravity needs to be present. During the monthly red gift of nature (you know, our period), that could be sucked out (ewww, but a rich lady did this every month in Los Angeles in the past). And, gravity is very important to early embryo growth ( early chick embryogenesis ). Not to mention that once we've got accustomed to low gravity, we cannot return to high gravity (i.e. loss of muscle and calcium ) because our bodies would get crushed (Space Bones - NASA Science. Not to forget that our bodies are not accustomed to the huge amount of radiation.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 10:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• yes
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:45 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I would have sex! Can not have babies anymore.
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 7:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• yes to sex
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2011