For Wiccans/Witches

Do you practice witchcrafts? Do they actually work? Of course I'm not expecting to cast a spell and make a chair fly accross the room, but does your magick work? How do you know when it works?

I am new to this and I don't know how long I am supposed to wait to see results or give up..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Of course my spells work. I have studied enough to know what aspects to work on and it helps me achieve my goals.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• You don't doubt the spell will work or it probably won't. Visualize the outcome you wish to come to be and know it will work.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:11 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yes and yes Ive seen them work.

With the right intent and work towards your goal and energy output...its totally possible and you will just know if your goal has been reached.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:46 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yes they do work. At least the ones I have done have worked. All a spell is a focus of your energies towards a specific end. Think of it like a prayer ... you pray for a certain result ... well, when you cast a spell, you are just adding your energies to that prayer.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Spells work. You have to believe in your power and be able to see it happening. You also have to be willing to take responsibility for anything that happens because of the outcome you want.

Also- way to post the same question twice.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:43 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Do you practice witchcrafts? Yes.

Do they actually work? As long as a spell is not harmful to you or others, they work.  But it takes time.  

Of course I'm not expecting to cast a spell and make a chair fly accross the room, but does your magick work?  It is based on your energy and your belief. 

How do you know when it works?  When you see results.  The average waiting time is 3 mos.  If it hasn't worked by then, redo it.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:21 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• (See my answer to the repost of this question.)
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2011