How did you feel the second time around?

when you were pregnant the second time how did you feel, did you get more tired, your breast grew faster... how did your body change to it... how different was it from the first.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 10:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I feel way more tired and sore but I think its because I have a child to chase around thid time. My breasts didn't change as much and my belly grew way faster.
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 10:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• My belly grew faster but had way way less morning sickness and also wasn't as tired. I already had the stretch marks so no changes there. Breasts weren't as big the 2nd time. Delivery was a breeze compared to the first.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 10:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Well I am alot more tired and moody. I am pregnant with twins so this might have something to do with it but I just really ready for everyone to be away from me . I am very patient normally this time everything hurts and bothers me . In my first one I was pregnant but had no real complaints I was just growing and loving everyone touches me. This time there will be all hell to pay if you think you are coming near me.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 10:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I got bigger boobs and I didn't have as much fear as the first!
    Drayad

Answer by Drayad at 11:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I was exhausted easier, a lot more sore, and just generally hated the experience. I was chasing around a one year old and carrying the biggest baby known to man. (Or so it felt like) Now that I'm pregnant with my third and carrying what seems to be a smaller baby I'm doing fine. Have a good amount of energy and enjoying it a lot more.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• It was easier than my first not as sick but sick for longer, I was tired but no change really. My boobs were and still are bigger
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:05 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• The first time I LOVED being pregnant. I looked forward to my visits, loved my then husband! Had no morning sickness. I just ultimately loved being pregnant and everyone loved being around me and I loved being photographed!

The second time is a nightmare (currently pregnant). The first three months I threw up everything, even water I had to be hospitalized. I'm seven months now and have been severally constipated the entire time Thank goodness there are things you can do even though you're pregnant. My emotions have really got the best of me so much so that my doc office sent me to speak to someone cause they think I'm bipolar (I keep telling them I"M PREGNANT YOU ASSES STOP TRYING TO GET MY DAMN INSURANCE MONEY). In month five I began to get an apatite and now I can't stop eating... but it has to be baked or boiled cant be fried or it's coming back up! He kicks day and night. People say I'm Satan himself...
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 2:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Oh by the way... is it April yet? It's time for him to vacate the premises!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 2:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2011