You finished putting away all your Christmas decor and to your horror.....

You realized you forgot to put away a few randoms things such as an xmas nightlite, candle, remote to tree train, etc. Do you dig the stuff back out and put the stuff back or do you put it away in your house until next year?

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 10:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I stick it in the closet somewhere, probably to never be found again LOL!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i find a small box or bag somewhere, put it in that and stick it up with the christmas stuff.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Lol I'd do the same as the previous poster, just throw it somewhere Oh well!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 10:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I did that this year and they are still sitting on our table. I think I will take pp advice and but them in a small box near the Christmas stuff.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• nah, i stick it in a drawer and will forget about it until next year when I won't be able to find it. I will come across it maybe 3 years from now and not at Xmas time at which time I move it and lose it again. I do this every year, usually the only time I find stuff is when we move.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Depends on what it is. Sometimes I find myself just tossing it in the trash, sometimes I set it aside in a cabinet in hopes of finding it next year, and sometimes I dig out the Christmas box and pack it up. But this year I decided to leave the box in my garage (instead of putting it in the attic immediately) until the end of January. That way, if I find a straggler, I can just go put it back easily. And if I haven't found the Christmas stuff by the end of January it was either well hidden or I need to do a better job cleaning :o) LOL!

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 10:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• This would assume that my Christmas decorations are put away.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I stick it in a box labeled Christmas in he garage...here are like 20 of them...sheesh
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I would take a Christmas gift bag and put the small items in it and put it on a hanger in the closet. That way, it would easily be identifiable.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:35 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• If its just something small I would just put it some where I wouldnt forget about it
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2011