LOL!!!

What was the most recent thing that made you LOL!?
Me: I was watching wrestling( yea, I know) the other night said to hubby " they look like big babies with onesies on"! LOL!!

laughing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Haha! I don't get it.
    Anonymous

• They do! LOL!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Not the last thing...but what popped into my head is a visit to the zoo when our friend our friend, "Wow...these animals are really wild today." (they were active...but dah...they are wild!) LOL
    MothersWorkbook

Answer by MothersWorkbook at 10:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• my 8 year old stated very matter of fact " I need a bra". and no shr doesn't need one in fact if she's anything like her mother she won't need one until shes 14. and even then wont need anything bigger then a b cup. ever.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I woke up to my son farting in bed and he said "STINKA" and went back to sleep... He is only 1yr old
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 10:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• my niece was learning how to draw.. My sister taught her to draw stick people... She drew 5 Sticks 1 small stick and a circle and my sister asked her daughter if we wer playing ball in her picture... She had got mad and told her mom no that's my auntie... My lil sis (15 yrs old at the time ) cried and went to her room... My sister told her to apologize to our lil sister....my niece was 3 yrs old
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 11:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• As I was burping my son today, he let out this GIGANTIC burp. Like, it was bedtime, and I busted out laughing!!!!! Oh, earlier it was a ginormous fart. He is a baby, so it was funny.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• "Stinka".....so funny!!!!lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Me and my daughter were playing with her walkie talkies and she blew into it and asked me if I could smell her breath! She was upstairs!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 2:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• My 3 yr old grand daughter looked at her mom the other day & said "It smells like you, mommy" we just DIED laughing...
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:13 AM on Jan. 13, 2011