Few Pregnancy Questions. Please Answer!

1.how would you describe the feeling of your uterus streching?
2.what does the baby moving feel like to you?
3. when the baby kicks or pokes, etc, how does it feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The stretching is more like cramps. When the baby moves it feels like a fluttering at first. Then later when the baby kicks, you can feel it sort of like a tiny kick from inside. Closer to the end of your pregnancy, you will feel it more - I could even see and feel my daughter turning over.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• The stretching is like cramps.

I thought the baby kicking, at first, felt like gas...that is what I thought it was until my friend told me otherwise. lol

Same thing, gas...Once they get bigger, it felt like someone running their knuckle on my tummy lightly.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I don't know if it is the uterus stretching that hurts or your ab muscles getting pushed all the way out. It always felt like i did too many sit ups. Baby moving at first feels like bugs or butterflies moving inside. Real quick little flitting motions, kind of odd. kicks feel exactly like you think. Just wait till they get you in the bladder :) Doesn't hurt at all, just feels like a jolt. Also, I had fun with my second one. I knew she would be feisty even before birth. When she was awake I would push and most of the time she would push back. She would do this several times in a row.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 10:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I agree with neebug3766 the uterus stretching feels like mentrual cramps but not as bad and they dont last as long nor come with bleeding ,your baby's first movements feel like flutters kind of like getting that butterfly feeling in your stomach and then when your baby is a bit bigger you feel like someone is punching your insides lol especially at the end of your pregnancy it gets worse cus they have no room to move and when they do move it hurts like hell lol im pregnant with my 2nd child im about 4 and a half weeks right now =)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2011