Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Irriation during and after sex adult content

My husband and I both get gential irratation during or after sex usually during. Below the head of my husband penis is really red and cracked. Around the lower part of my vaginal opening (not in the vagina but right below it ) it cracks and gets extremely irratated. On the bottom part of my labia gets really sore and red. It is almost like we are both stretching out our skin everytime we have sex. We have tried more lube and it just started this probably 3 mths ago give or take. What do you think is going on?


Asked by 1911 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Health

Level 17 (3,429 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (9)
  • I would say it sounds like a reaction to the lubrication that you are using. Is there a spermicide in the lube? Because alot of people are allergic to it. I would say ask your doctor or try out a lube that is just water based.

    Answer by 2GirlsRmyLife at 11:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • Try talking to your doctor about it i would have suggested lube but you have already tried it, do you think you guysmay be having an allergic reaction

    Answer by Marie_07 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • Is it like a burning sensation down there for you .

    Answer by alexia_09 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • Yes like a bad carpent burn

    Comment by 1911 (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • Marie, We actually thought about us having a reaction to our lube. I am going to the dr for an exam in april I figured I would ask him then.

    Comment by 1911 (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • Do either of you have a yeast infection? The symptoms you described sounds like something that would occur if you have this.


    Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 10:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • I agree! An allergic reaction. Have you tried another brand or type?

    Answer by JennyJenny529 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • could be a std or just allergic skin reaction

    Answer by loko09 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • It won't be an std because me and my husband have never had sex with anyone other ourselves. We think it might be the lube what water base lube do yall sugest?

    Comment by 1911 (original poster) at 8:06 AM on Jan. 13, 2011