Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cost of getting tubes tied

does anyone know if medicade pays for this? even if u decide AFTER you've had a child , left the hospital..

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (4)
  • They should. Call their and ask to be sure, because sometimes it's confusing as to what they cover. OR. Call your doctor and ask. They should be able to tell you.

    Answer by SpaceToast at 11:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • *Call them, I meant.

    Long day.

    Answer by SpaceToast at 11:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • You will want to talk with your OB/GYN. If they can't do it, they will know who can, and what "laws" there are for medicaid to cover it.

    Answer by momofthree109 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • They should!!

    Answer by khf22 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.