Anyone know of any good birth videos?

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Just to watch? Like to prepare yourself and your husband? I just searched a few on Youtube if you're just looking for personal use. I know there are actual DvDs you can buy (like videos used in a birthing class) but you may be best asking your OB about that? Babycenter.com used to have some videos on it too for educational purposes.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 5:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yeah basically we want to know what's coming and prepare ourselves :) Thanks.
    Anonymous

• I said husband.. make that S/O or whoever floats your boat. I played the Youtube clips for my son so he could get an idea and understanding.. he loves watching them! (I watched them first to make sure none were overly dramatic or scary) He watches them with no issue, but he told me he doesn't want to be there when the baby is born, because he doesn't want to see *me* hurt. So sweet.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 5:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Painless Childbirth is great :)
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 5:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You Tube~
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You should watch "The Business of Being Born". It opened my eyes to a lot of medical procedures being carried out on pregnant women that are not in their best interest. It was really inspiring as well to watch real women give birth naturally in their own homes, and it wasn't scary in the least! The women also seemed very peaceful, and in less pain than what you see on the discovery channel with the birth shows. It really made me look at my birth process differently, and to look forward to the exciting rush of new and intense feelings that accompany becoming a mother. The more natural births I watch the more excited I am to experience it.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• youtube or google in for birth video.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 2:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2008