This pregnancy is over rated Lol!

Symptoms, symptoms, symptoms! Ahh...I'm tired of them already lol. Is there a secrect for moning sickness? I get it all day and night, I can't eat my favo foods, drink, or junk foods. I can't eat anything without having to barf it back up. I hope it ends soon. My breast hurts like hell and their huge ( I like the fact that its bigger Lol ). Today I was so tired that I couldn't remember home i got home, SERIOUSLY! Its like I'm sleep walking. My abdomen is bloated and I'm having some disconfert, is that okay?...Other than that I'm fine, but I'm scared as hell about this pregnancy.

MommyCaution

Asked by MommyCaution at 11:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never had morning sickness, but my mom had it really bad. She said she at a LOT of saltine crackers and that helped her quite a bit. You may hate it right now (I hated it too by the end because I had RLS and couldn't sleep), but now I can't wait to be pregnant again. It is funny how awesome being pregnant seems AFTER you have the baby. :) Hang in there, it will be over before you know it.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Your ok!! so breath and relax..welcome to pregnancy!!

My Morning Sickness Savior was GINER ALE..I was so sick with my last pregnancy that I lost almost 40 lbs cuz I couldnt eat a damn thing..and the only thing that got me threw was ginger ale..I drank a cup before eating something and a cup afterwards or during.. and yea ur gonna have discomfort..all with the baby growning and ur body changing..

Congrats mama!!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 11:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• How many weeks are you cus i feel the same exact way but i dont throw up or feel like i am so i dont know what to tell you about that but other than that i have all the other symptoms you've just mention lol
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Aww poor mama. Yes saltines are awesome, and warm (room temp) white sodas like sprite help. Also I thought there was something about ginger tea? Your OB should be able to tell you some good remedies. I was lucky and never got morning sickness... this is my 2nd pregnancy and I was much queasier in the beginning of this one but never got sick. Heartburn is a bitch though. Ugh. Good luck and congratulations!!
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• What a drag, I hate morning sickness! Lol...@ alexia_09 I'm 7 weeks
    MommyCaution

Comment by MommyCaution (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Try some peppermint candy for the morning sickness. How far along are u?
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 11:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• yeah it's no fun... i hated it when i had my morning sickness too it was really bad i couldn't hold any food down too but i would eat crackers and it helped a bit... it gets better trust me..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Zofran!
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 11:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I eat lemon and sometimes peppermint for the nausea and vomiting I know it's crazy but they work .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 11:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Zofran, yeah! Worked wonders for me!!!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 13, 2011