Tired of the sissy pregnant women!!

I know this may sound harsh but I get so annoyed hearing pregnant women wanting to be babied just because they are pregnant! Unless you are having a high risk pregnancy there is no reason you can't do everything you did before you got pregnant. Cramping and ligament pains are normal, morning sickness sucks, but you do what you gotta do and quit whining about it!! There is a girl on facebook who whines about every cramp and nausea episode and it is so annoying. Perhaps I'm just diferent. I am pregnant (20 weeks with my second child), not handicapped and nor do I want to be treated as such. I work full time in a nursing home lifting patients all day, cleaning adult diapers, and running around for 8hrs and then come home, take care of my son and the house. Do I feel like crap sometimes? Yes, but I don't whine about it and expect special treatment. I do it and get it done.

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Well bully for you! Would you like a cookie? Don't you think this vent is kinda the same thing you are complaining about? You are whining and bitching about how those other ladies piss you off. It is all complaining and whining.
    Anonymous

• I totally agree! Our bodies were made to do this!
    magillrn

Answer by magillrn at 11:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Hello pot, meet kettle....... LOL
    Anonymous

• I agree completely. I also dislike the "Am I pregnant?" question. Get a test!
    Some gals are nauseating about pregnancy.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Anon, I'm not saying these ladies piss me off. I'm just sick of hearing women whine about how they can't do this or that BECAUSE they are pregnant when I do so much more and am months farther along than them. I agree with magillrn...our bodies are made to do this!!
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Well then anon.....that would make you complaining and whining about her cmplaining and whining.

Yes, there always seems to be some people who believe the world didn't rotate until they became pregnant. I worked with another pregnant woman while i was preg. They got doctors notes not to do this and that because they are pregnant, so pregnant me picked up the slack all the time! wink wink!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• This whole post and answer section is hilarious!!!!! It made me laugh, thanks!
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 11:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I agree... I was in the military with a high risked pregnancy and still went on doing my work...thats until my doctors reported me for risking my baby and my health. Then I got counsiled and was put on light duty. Some ppl are just used to being pampered... Were as alot of ppl know that they have to rely only on themselves...it depends on everyones situations....i guess
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 11:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I agree this is hilarious
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 11:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Glad I'm not the only one. I can tell which Mama's wanted to be babied while pregnant. I have a girl at work who was helping me lift a resident...she is 6 weeks along and Im 20 weeks. She looked at me and said she couldn't help me because she was pregnant...LMAO...well me to ding dong! So I get to pick up the slack of the sissy pregos...while pregnant...lovely!!
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2011