what good deed have you done in the past year? it can be about anything.

lilcalimom02

Asked by lilcalimom02 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was a designated blood donor for a friends very sick baby. I had the specific blood make up that the child needed (way more specific than A/B/O and ). I donated every couple weeks until the baby died.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I had seen the same kids at the park with worn shoes and ask their mother if it was okay for me to buy them some shoes. She was a widow of an vet and was taking all herr money to pay rent and food. So I brought them shoes and some summer clothes. Have not seen them but I slipped her some extra in case money.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 11:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I bought some kid a meal and then gave him some bus money after I walked out of the Arbys and saw him waiting around for some change in the rain.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 11:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• My good deed was to haul my daughter and her two children everyone this past summer after she got a DWI. Yup, to work and back every day. That lasted about 5-6 months. Ugh... I still don't know what I learned from the DWI... LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Rescued and rehomed a dog recenlty, adopted kids for christmas
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• my daughter's friend (they are teens) was pretty sick one weekend- and his parents left him home alone for 2 days to go to some church thing. We were at the store when Ash talked to him on the phone and he was telling her how they left him and whatnot- anyhow-we bought him soup and crackers and 7 up and whatnot and took it over to him. Poor thing...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:22 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• my son and i found a wallet in the walmart parking lot and i took it in and reported it!!
    meglynn0919

Answer by meglynn0919 at 1:46 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Helping an elderly couple
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 5:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Donated blood and became a for lifer.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Donated to the Y's food drive.
    Bought coffee for the nice clerk at the store, because she mentioned wanting some.
    Loaned my cell phone to a stranger in a parking lot so she could call her husband to rescue her after she locked her keys and her phone in her car.
    Gave money to a homeless family in a parking lot so they could get a hotel room and keep their sick daughter warm for the night.
    Donated about 7-8 bags and several boxes of used clothes to the local battered women and children's shelter.
    Donated to a campaign to raise money for orphanages in Haiti and Uganda to help those orphaned by the earthquake or the civil war.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2011