Rated R: I am in a bad place with my husband! Help!!! adult content

We are talking about the D word. We both have issues with each other, but we are at our boiling points. We've been together since 2002,and married since 2007. There is at this point no trust between us at this point. I am tired of having to explain myself everyday. I could see if I was doing something untrustworthy but I'm not and he did. So now he is flipping the tables on me. Help!! Should I just give up this same day different shit or should I try to work it out (mind u I'm fed up).

nume123

Asked by nume123 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• Have you suggested counselling to him. Sounds like its needed.
    JennyJenny529

Answer by JennyJenny529 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Sound like you two seriously need marriage counseling!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• depends on if u would like to try or not. r kids involved? life is too short not be happy. i learned that. dont prolong the inevitable, but dont give up something that can be saved if u want it.
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Do you love him, is there any love left? Do you have kids?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Marriage Counseling! Now..and Do not wait..Run..seriously..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 11:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Marriage counseling you know if he cheated maybe your not over it and he sounds like he is using it to bash you with it. Counseling!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• He probably thinks since he did it, you will. But that's no excuse not to work on the marriage. Marriage isn't easy. It can work. But it will take work on both sides. Counseling is great and all, but it's just showing you the tools. If you don't use the tools then there is no point in getting them to begin with.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Sorry but i had that happen and he was cheating again and accusing ME who was doing nothing wrong to make himself feel better.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• The guilty is always the 1st to accuse so they say! If u honestly aren't doing anything then don't feel bad for anything, but don't force something that may not be there anymore! If u really want it to work then I also suggest counseling!
    missladyluv

Answer by missladyluv at 12:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• You could try counceling but he really seems like he is being a big jerk and when they get that way all the talking in the world will not help. Do not stay in a loveless marriage you will be upset than you may turn mean. No one should stay just for the kids, they will learn to be hateful and grow up to live in lovweless homes and you dont want that. Do whats right for you and the kids.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 13, 2011