Trying for a baby

I had a miscarriage Nov 23,2010, and now i'm ready to try for another baby.I had my period January 4 and ended January 8, when would be the best time to get pregnant? i really want to be pregnant. we had sex last night the 10 of January, so what is the next date to hit the sack?

soraya14

Asked by soraya14 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• next week would most likely be your best chances but hey why just wait that week... get it going everyday if you want it that bad.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• It is best to wait 3 months or 3 complete cycles before trying to get pregnant again. Your uterus needs time to heal.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I;d say anywhere from the 19-24th..thats 14 days after ur period..and rightafter a miscarriage u are most fertile..My friend had a m/c and a month later she got pregnant again..good luck and im sorry for ur loss
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 11:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I heard every two days I dunno though.
    babydoll845

Answer by babydoll845 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• REad up. Go to Webwomb.com
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 2:56 AM on Jan. 13, 2011