Why is that when American Express gets behind, the government bails them out?

And when the American People get behind, American Express sends us nasty letters?

American Express shares in Piece of Bailout "pie"
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D94DINV00.htm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Jeez that really peeves me off
    Anonymous

• This did give me a good laugh because it is very true about ALL lenders. They seem to be lining up at the government bank for a handout. I am not fond of the bailouts at all. I think companies should be made to swallow some of their BIG benefit packages and be glad to get a paycheck like the rest of america. There is no pencil pusher in this whole wide world worth all those millions of dollars in benefits they reap each year. I say let them have paid holidays, 1 week paid vacation, no company benefits like a company card and spending account, etc. etc. Do you know that most company executives make more a year then the President of the USA???????
    Anonymous