What happened to...

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?????

If you are just going to post bitchy comments, don't bother answering, leave it to the people that have something PRODUCTIVE to provide the person asking questions. If you just want to be a bitch, go play on Facebook, you'll fit in fine.

Sorry...rant...I'm just tired of reading people's questions and then looking over the answers just to see people being condescending in response. I'm sure some of these people are nervous to reach out for help, but they do and then get talked down to by someone who doesn't even know them or their situation.

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• Agreed. I think this is a wonderful place to ask for help and we should be here for each other.

Treat others the way you want to be treated. Its right in the Bible. Sorry not to offend people that do not believe in the Holy Bible.

Thanks for this post!!!
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 1:01 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• *applause* I guess some people just feel better about themselves when they make other people feel worse. :-( I love how a lot of the snide, rude comments are left by "anonymous" posters, too. Jerks.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 11:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• So true! I'm new to Answers and would think twice before asking some questions!
    JennyJenny529

Answer by JennyJenny529 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i'm with you on that one... so many ppl are seeking help and they get back talked back to...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• JennyJenny---TitusMom is correct. Don't hesitate because I have gotten a lot of good advice from people on here. Some people on this site just think they are perfect and take it upon themselves to badmouth others.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I am also new, but i've always been taught don't ask if you don't want an honest opinion. Also never take it to heart their just words and everyone has different views and opinions. I think that everyone deserves to answer as long as it's not violent or racist. :)
    nikkitorres

Answer by nikkitorres at 11:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Sometimes I read the questions twice and decide what I will say before I start typing. I make it a point to not be rude or act like a B***H.
    I try to be tactful when I can. Otherwise, I just don't answer it.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• clapping

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• JennyJenny529: Please don't hold back on asking questions...if anything, post your question anonymously, but don't pass up on asking for help because other people are insensitive. :)
    TitusMom7

Comment by TitusMom7 (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2011