What would you say to

Herman Cain for President 2012?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Off of that letter? no thanks, lots of cliche's summed up into one letter...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• If you care as much about other Potential Presidential candidates (twitter, facebook)~ I am sure you could google up some more research on him... ;o) I doubt he would satisfy one's obsession, but who knows!! Just that link alone had video clips, bio, etc... Just say'n...
    grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

•  

If you care as much about other Potential Presidential candidates (twitter, facebook)~ I am sure you could google up some more research on him... ;o) I doubt he would satisfy one's obsession, but who knows!! Just that link alone had video clips, bio, etc... Just say'n...

Too late, maybe tomorrow, but from the letter no . I dont have a twitter and I dont friend Palin on FB..I already explained it was posted in current events and hot topics....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I think he is very much worth keeping an eye on. It would be nice to have someone from the real world running. It would also be nice to have someone running who actually has some measure of BRAINS!!!
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 2:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I don't know much about him but he's worth looking into!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:34 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I would need to research more before answering.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I have my own ideas of who I want to choose in the primaries. After that, anyone with an R after their name will get my vote. If Cain can make a good argument in the primaries he would be considered but as of now he simply isn't "winnable" according to some experts in the field. For me, the goal is get TheJackass out of office, and we can't simply do that by voting for who we like. We have to put someone on the ticket who can win. The objective overall is to win. JMHO
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

----
    Indeed, he is, he's got 1 year to get his name out there and make himself known. He better get busy.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:17 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I live in GA and Cain ran for office several years ago and I totally voted for him! He's very down-to-earth.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:22 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I like his tax views and he certainly is industrious. There are still many issues I don't see mentioned but he is worth looking at.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2011