I want to have a baby boy, but how can I choose

rachie2208

Asked by rachie2208 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you cant really choose i hate to tell ya. its a 50/50 chance. Be happy with what you get becuz many people out there cant even have just one baby.
    Anonymous

• Google the Shettles method. Didn't work for me though. I tried for girls and got two boys. :) Love them to death, though, and can't imagine any other way!
    Abqmomof2

Answer by Abqmomof2 at 5:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• it's all chance.

you have no control over it. it's the father's sperm that controls the gender of the baby.
    Anonymous

• Take what you are given as a gift. You will have what is meant to be.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• get on top and ride em like a cowboy...those boys are fast!!!
    Anonymous

• You need to get a blue candle and light it and totally meditate on having a boy until the flame goes out.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• you need to be able to pinpoint when you are going to ovulate, if you are tracking your cycles or using OPKs then that will be helpful. You should have sex as close to ovulation as possible since that will increase the chances of male sperm surviving and making it to the released egg. But in the end, you get what you get and you dont throw a fit. good luck
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 5:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I hear doggy style on a ful moon...lol, but still it's always just chance. you can try all the things but it's really just in the hands of the sperm. I went to the chineese lunar calendar to see which days would produce me a boy, gonna see if it's right though, wont find out till december...but like I said, it's just chance and that calendar is just for fun, but it was right for my daughters.
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 10:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• make him drink coffee before sex, and make sure its only on the days that you are ovulating otherwise the girl sperm will linger in you before hand (sometimes up to 5 days) good luck. hey its worth a shot u got a 50/50 chance
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 6:52 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• ovulation, at best, is only a 24 hr event, MommaKee, not days. You are fertile in the days leading up to ovulation.
    Anonymous