23 weeks pregnant don't feel much or hardly any movement and it comes and goes is it normal?

23 weeks pregnant don't feel much movement it comes and goes is it normal?And i feel pressure real low.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It was like that for me...I had only started to feel ANY movement at 23 weeks.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• very..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Google "kick chart". I'm not sure if you are far along yet or not, but it will give you info
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 11:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Don't feel too worried about it, I didn't feel hardly any movement. Usually my daughter moved when I was asleep, which is how she is now... awake the whole night, asleep the whole day, LOL. In regards to the pressure... if you feel pain go to your doc, but if it's just pressure you should be okay. My daughter sat rather low and I felt like I was carrying a bowling ball but I made it all the way to my due date. I was even one week late, and everything was perfectly alright.

Good Luck, and Congratulations!
    Auramom24

Answer by Auramom24 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• It is very normal for you to feel sporadic movement at this point because the baby is small enough that you will get glances hits and at this point they tend to like to kick at your back which you will not feel, also if the placenta is anterior it will block you from feeling movement as well I had that issue.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• yes its normal. im 28 weeks and i feel my baby move all the time.
    proudmamitobe

Answer by proudmamitobe at 7:01 AM on Jan. 13, 2011