We do jump on moms for a lot of things here on CM and probably hurt some feelings but....

Have you noticed, when a Mom is worried, in pain, needs sound advice, I'd say 98 percent of the time, we defend/help/share anger and hurt for her---standing up for her like a Mother to her cub. I think that says something about women in general and that's a good thing! Do you notice this? Applause to the ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I have noticed when it is something really serious that people do help alot . Although alot of people are tired of the am I pregnant questions.

Like with anything we have our bad apples who seem to just be really negative but over all I have met some great people here.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 11:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have noticed that and I have noticed that a lot of the moms go out of their way to find answers for moms who are worried or need help/advice.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I got some wonderful, ass saving advice from a long time friend on CM when no one I new in my own life here would pick up the phone.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I LOVEEE THIS SITE ! I used to be on baby gaga.com but the teen moms act like they are 12, they are SOOOOOOO ignorant !
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 12:13 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yeah. A roller coaster ride of emotions. Ha ha! Thats what you find here, or at least I have.
    Good site...gotta say!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• we're women what else would you expect?
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:21 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• everyone at some time is going to bump heads but for the most part we are here to share, explore, support and give ideas to each other! :) good post!
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 5:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• That does happen on here, but not 98% and unfortunately a lot of times the advice is conndescending and sarcastic and then they think they know everything.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:49 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Sure, at the end of the day ......women are nurturers and care so when they see another human being in pain. We do need to celebrate that caring and concern that we put out in the world. Let's celebrate each other today!
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 5:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Women will be the first to help and defend, and also the first to knock you doen Lol .
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2011