ovulation... adult content

my last period was dec 2nd then i got another period on dec 28 lasting 3 days and on jan 11th was the day i was suposed to be ovualting and he used pull out method but i dont think he did because i been having clear stuff for a couple of days now i think he came inside of me cause im very wet and its clear ... is there a chance i may def would be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you had sex, yes, there's a possibility.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Well, you could be pregnant but you wont know for about 2 more weeks. If the sperm meets the egg, then it takes about 9-13 days for it to implant and send the signal to your body to make HCG (the pregnancy hormone) so you then can test on a home pregnancy test.

Good Luck, either way.
    Test in 2 weeks!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 11:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• If you have sex...your prone to be pregnant. Yah.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Maybe. Or you may be ovulating now and that's what you are feeling. I know you are not posting about the pull out method, but it is no where near 100% effective. The strongest sperm come from precum which happens well before ejaculation.... Just so you know.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 12:18 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I agree with previous post, you could be ovulating now. When you are ovulating the discharge is clear and similar to a guy's stuff.
    Nadali

Answer by Nadali at 1:05 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Of course it is possible but ovulation also creates more cervical mucous you will have to wait a few more week for a test to be able to tell you
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:49 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I agree with all of your answers to your question. Are you trying to get pregnant ?
    boohoo441

Answer by boohoo441 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2011