Who is watching modern family tonight?

New episode tonight

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 11:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• Not me!!! Enjoy your program :-)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Me! Right now! Love it!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 12:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• That show is so funny but I can't watch it today I watch tomorrow on the internet, claire is totally crazy the chapter of slow down .... your neighbors remind me the bad luck i had to meet a psycho like her on the grocery store this guy let me go first on the register and she actually followed me to the parking lot to let me know her opinion that it was not ok to "flirt" as she assumed so guys let you go first on the line that women like me should be ashamed. I was go away or im calling the cops on your ass right now.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 12:19 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I completely forgot that it came on tonight. Oh, well, I guess I will catch it on hulu tomorrow.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• The president speaking at the memorial in Arizona was on during Modern Family here :-( I never got to see it .... ::cry::
    OkieGirlKatrina

Answer by OkieGirlKatrina at 8:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2011