Do you ever...

get jealous of ppls relationships, even though you know they are not so great??? i always feel like im competing with my bro in laws gfs to be the best. when the truth is i kinda am. (totally not conceited) one is extremly controlling of her man, one is always loud & causing fights and they end up gettin into physical fights (on both sides), and the other (an ex now) was very....ummmm...how can i say unorthodox??? she left her baby on her head too long and now the babies head is bigger on one side than the other (noticable even with alot of hair) she let her baby eat oreos on just cleaned the day b4 carpet, she never fed her baby baby food started her on beans by 2 months old!!!!!!!!!! and i know what your thinking, there must be something wrong with me right??? well i know im not miss perfect but i am always good to my mans family. i wash dishes after they cook i clean the table etc. am i wrong 4 this?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• i notice alot of different peoples relationships, but i also know that i have the best one out of all of them.. because me and my SO get along so well and we know how to comunicate with eachother..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 12:41 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Nope. I pay attention to my relationship only. No one elses.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 11:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• No I don't have a relationship of my own and have no interest in others.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• No you are not wrong for this plus you are a very good daughter in law.
    I am not sure the question but you be the best that you can be and work on your own backyard. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:02 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• No! Agreed 100% with Raz
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I have learned not to get involved in other people's relationships. The last place you want to be is in the middle.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:21 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• no,just concentrate on my man & my kid
    A11

Answer by A11 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Nope - my relationship is the only one I ever worry about. It's easy to get drawn into the competition thing, don't do it! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2011