Is my avatar in any way offensive?

In case you didn't know, it is a baby's face. And this picture was remove by Facebook and I was given a warning for violating their TOS...how so? If they had bothered to even click on the picture, you could clearly see it is a baby.

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 11:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• truth be told, it was put up in honor of everyone that had their page or pictures of them nursing deleted by Facebook

you rock

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Sorry, looks like a boob to me.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:01 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Because to many others it looks like a breast. Why can't you just find a better, more suitable and clear picture of a childs face?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• "It is NOT a boob and yet it's gone. And apparently, you all don't get the whole point..."

I get the point. The point is to get a rise out of people. The picture was taken at an angle to make it look like a breast, even though it is not. I understand and share your frustration with the breastfeeding pictures and groups on facebook being taken down, however, I think there are better ways to effectively make a point and get your message across.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:17 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Looks like a naked breast. Facebook has an anti nudity policy. But it's only enforced if someone reports it. Facebook is too big to handle all of it, so it's usually because someone complained. I've had worse in my news feed.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Well it is deceiving and you need to use wisdom on what you put on your profile pic on facebook.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• FB is on an anti-boobie kick though..... so if it looks remotely like it they are going to pull it =D
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Sorry, I think that if it looks like a boob than Facebook will think it's a boob.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:05 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• It doesn't matter what you "think" it is, it's a baby face...how is that wrong?
    *********

but it does matter what people think it is- obviously, or they would not have taken it down
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:13 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• lol i think its a cute pic
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 12:14 AM on Jan. 13, 2011