* RECOVERING ADDICT?!

I'M 20. & A RECOVERY ADDICT.
I WAS USING A LITTLE OVER 2 YEARS...
I WAS ON OPIATES, JUST MAINLY PERCOCETS & ROXICETS.
I'VE BEEN CLEAN ALMOST 3 MONTHS, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SUBOXONE.

JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS GONE THRU THIS SAME STRUGGLE?
BECAUSE IT'S A VERY HARD STRUGGLE THAT YOU GO THRU EVERYDAY...

*IDK IF YOU CAN ANSWER ?'S ANONYMOUSLY... BUT IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE THEN ANSWER THAT WAYY.

* I AM NOT GOING TO POST ANONYMOUSLY, SO I CAN JUST BE OPEN ABOUT THE HARDEST STRUGGLE I'VE BEEN THRU IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE THE MOMS ON CM & REALLY FEEL I CAN OPEN UP WITHOUT BEING JUDGED.

ZoeyMariah.

Asked by ZoeyMariah. at 12:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Health

• Can't we just be genetically modified so that we don't ever need to eat or sleep so that we don't smoke or take stronger stimulants (and often illegal) than coffee. We were not genetically meant to live the lives society puts on us to measure up until our lives are destroyed, and then we eventually "clean up". It's more wide-spread than what many of us are willing to admit.

You know, you are a survivor! Be proud and stay strong!
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:49 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I have never gone thru that myself, but my Ex is in Rehab! He has a problem w/ smoking weed, Meth & is an alcoholic! I see him struggle! That's why we broke up & I feel as if I went thru it too in a different way! If u have kids keep them in my mind! PLZ stay clean! U can do it! U are a strong & smart individual! U can do this!!!! U control the situation don't let the situation control you!!! People all have something going on in their lives no one is perfect! This is nothing to be ashamed about you are doing great =) I just wanted to help by being positive!!! Good luck!! =D
    missladyluv

Answer by missladyluv at 12:55 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• THANKS GIRLS ! & YES I HAVE A 3 YR OLD & I SAW WHAT IT WAS DOING TO HER, I PUT PILLS BEFORE HER & JUST THINKINGG ABOUT THAT MAKES MY STOMACH TURN, I HONESTLY LOVE HER MORE THAN MY HEART CAN CONTAINNNN ! & I DONT REALLY HAVE THE DESIRE FOR ANY DRUGS LIKE I USED TO BUT T TEMPTATION IS STILL THERE. THNX FOR THE SUPPPORT !
    ZoeyMariah.

Comment by ZoeyMariah. (original poster) at 1:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I have a 3 yr. old also & becuz of what my ex did I took him to court. I tried helping him but it started getting violent & crazy & a child needs someone to love them & take care of them properly. Just be a great example. Think of ur child & ask yourself do "i want my lil one to learn from me & give into temptation?" I think the temptation is always going to be there! I know it's hard, but it sounds as if your trying hard & u want to be a great person as well as a mother! Ur awesome for that! Being open helps too! =D
    missladyluv

Answer by missladyluv at 1:11 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• YES DEFINETLY ! :)
    ZoeyMariah.

Comment by ZoeyMariah. (original poster) at 1:17 AM on Jan. 13, 2011