The ultrasound shown nothing but i got a positive urine test ! HOW ?! ):

My last period came around 18of november ,2010 . &I missed it on the december month till now , i havent got any bleeding yet . I brought home a pregnancy test kit on the 5of january , it was a faint positive . &I delayed another week before i do another home test on my own .On the 11 of january , one week after , i did the test again . It is still positive , though a little faint on one line ... but not as faint as the first one . This is clearly a two line positive . The following day which is 12 of january , i went to the hospital for the check up . But my gynae couldnt see any thing in the ultrasound . They told me that it could be an etopic pregnancy or maybe it's just too early to see . They did a blood test on me . &My next appointment is on the 14 of january . Which is tomorrow . Can anyone tell me , am i actually pregnant or not ? What's the generally outcome in this case ???? What's the outcome ?? ))):

cindymyname

Asked by cindymyname at 1:16 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if you are still early in the pregnancy they wont be able to see anything.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• But i am not sure yet , both of my urine test shown a positive . and i've been experiencing some nauseous and vomitting . Headache and tired . Having terrible mood swings as well .
    cindymyname

Comment by cindymyname (original poster) at 1:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• A similar situation happened with my friend. She was so upset and frustrated not really knowing what was going on. They ended up telling her that she had a miscarriage and it just took a while for her hormones to get back to normal and that was what caused the varying faint line. I really hope this isn't the same situation for you =) Have your doctor actually do a blood test to see what your #'s are. They may have to do it more than once, but it's a better way of testing than peeing on a stick.
    hrt_0928

Answer by hrt_0928 at 1:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• it sounds like your pregnant. sore breasts too? that is how I knew I was pregnant
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• To add to that, my ultrasounds never showed anything until my 2nd month or more.
    hrt_0928

Answer by hrt_0928 at 1:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• sounds like you may be too early. Most ob's won't do an US until at least week 10 for that reason.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Awwwww )': Does she have any bleeding before that ? I do not have ): Yea , my doctor actually did a blood test for me yesterday . &Another blood test to be made tomorrow ! There's also another scanning for me to do tomorrow as well . I am very afraid . ):
    cindymyname

Comment by cindymyname (original poster) at 1:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• they did mine at 5 weeks and I was able to see the baby and its heart beat.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• yes if you are still early they wont see anything. ask them for a pregnantcy test. if you talke the test at the doctors, and it comes out poss. then you are. a blood test will find out also. godd luck
    dement

Answer by dement at 1:26 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Thanks guys ! I will update of what's happening inside if the doctor did tell me anything tomorrow . I am actually very afraid ): They did a tummy scan , &a vagina scan as well . They didnt see anything in both .

ready4baby2011 - Yeah , i had sore breast which last for one week plus . but now it is getting a little better . not as sore as previously .
    cindymyname

Comment by cindymyname (original poster) at 1:27 AM on Jan. 13, 2011