Is everything ok with me

so to begin with I'm very happy and contended with my life.I have a family that really loves me & cares for me.I really love my hubby & son and my hubby also loves me a lot.Now the problem part.I am full time working,it means that I should have lots of social contacts but I don't have any.I can't make friends easily.In fact I cannot/do not try to make friends.I have just a few friends & people who know me feel that I'm very caring, loving,respect giving person.at my work place people around me ( with whom I used to talk but slowly limited my connection with them b'coz of differences of opinion as I feel I'm a bit more mature than them and can not talk rubbish all day long) have spread rumors about me being arrogant ,mean,etc etc.Altho' after all this I have been acknowledged by the authorities as they have given me an important project. Now I sit lonely in my cabin all the the day long doing whatever I feel like.Its not that I miss any company/ friends but I really enjoy my whole time. Now plz tell me what is ur opinion about me.plz no bashing.I need honest advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• You're either thinking too highly of yourself or you aren't around anyone up to par. Either way if you are happy being alone then nothing is wrong.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i am the same way i don't have many friends but ones i do have are few,i don't trust people i rather get the job done
    then shoot the shit i am better by my self then in a crowed ,i even like sitting in my sewing room just doing my own thing
    but when i am at market then i can talk to people i just don't tell them or show my inner side
    i guess i leave them guessing and if they don't like me so be it but i love who i am and who i become
    mom,wife,grandmother,sister ,aunt,great aunt,best friend
    we just being our self that more then what people work think
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• dear hrt 0928 I'm not at all depressed.Its just that i wanted to know if any one can relate with me or not
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I don't think is nothing wrong with you maybe that's why you are worried because most of the us are crazy its impossible to please everyone if there are people that think you are arrogant just because you don't waste your time like them... as Don Quijote said if the dogs are barking is because you are going ahead.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 3:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2011