Extremely freaked out!!! Please help!!!

Ok...my daughter is 19 mo. I have the iud implant. I was messing around showing my hubby who the do a mamogram (sp) and squeezed my breast and milk came out, not like shot out but came out...is this normal after 19 months?? also I breast fed for the first 4 wks & that was all. I am just terrified that I am preg. again, also I've been watching alot of "Pregnant and didn't know it"...please help ladies!!!

melissajarnagin

Asked by melissajarnagin at 1:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• I've heard from doctors that being pregnant if you have breast milk still will dry it up, but with my 2nd child I had leakage the whole pregnancy and still do months after I weined my son. I have an IUC, maybe the hormones just mess with the milk. Wish I could be of more help.
    hrt_0928

Answer by hrt_0928 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yes hormones will make you produce milk even years after you have stop breast feeding especially if you get squeezed but in doubt get a pregnancy test
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• thanks ya'll...i am for sure getting a test TOMORROW! I can't have a 3rd child right now! wish me luck!
    melissajarnagin

Comment by melissajarnagin (original poster) at 1:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• tell hubby to leave tits alone so they can dry up
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:40 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I had a friend that leaked and she didn't have any kids.........doctor told her it happens and that it was nothing to worry about
    tiggerabba

Answer by tiggerabba at 1:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• My mom is in her 40's and her youngest is 12. She has had a historectomy and still to this day leaks milk! It usually happens at random places when she hears a baby cry or holds a baby.
    hrt_0928

Answer by hrt_0928 at 2:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• thanks so much guys!! btw I took a test today & negative!! so I guess it's just a thang! (: ty again
    melissajarnagin

Comment by melissajarnagin (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2011