stay at parents or move in to bfs

okay so im almost 19 i go to school and im a really good kid but my parents fight with me all the time sayin im smokin pot when im not. so ive been stayin at my bfs for a lil and he asked me to live there do i stay at rents or move in to bfs n plus im prob preg need advice.....

ambie1992

Asked by ambie1992 at 1:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Even if you fight with your folks, that's no reason to just outright leave. If you ARE pregnant, wait for a confirmation. Do you know how your BF would react to such news? Finish school...stay at a steady pace and then afterwards, maybe see how it goes. Or by school you mean college? I dunno. My advice...wait and take a pregnancy test to see where things would go. Talk to your parents AND your BF so ya'll can see eye to eye or so you can at least help each other understand. If they don't believe you, if they just want to argue...then set your priorities up the way you feel would work for you. G'luck!
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 1:46 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• he knows because im 2 months late. and my friend told my mom that he thought i was and she tripped and so did my dad i mean i lived at my bfs before so its not new.
    ambie1992

Comment by ambie1992 (original poster) at 1:49 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• as parent we tend want best for our kids some time we forget that our kids are growing up
    yes parents yell and scream just make sure you are listing
    they just think all kids do drugs
    so sit down and tell your parents what you want out of life
    if you can be open then you could be close ,thats what most kids want
    oh yes they still hell once in while but lol
    some day you will miss it all
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:54 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Then I suggest talk it over with the BF. If you've lived with him before, then what's the problem. They've let you live your life. Stay with him, pay rent if he pays rent or if he lives with his folks (awkward). Until you test...it could be stress related....because if you plan to keep the baby (if you are pregnant)...you'd need space, jobs, some kind of steady foundation...all that rolls with that...plus medical and what not. But if you've already lived with him before and there wasn't any issues...by all means, if he doesn't mind...go for it. -Shrugs- Only YOU can make that decision.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 1:56 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I know parents seem like their into your business too much but take it from me-those are usually the GOOD parents. A baby costs more $ than you can imagine. I cannot even put it in words what it will cost for you. If I were you I would stay at home and save up some money and if you can work that's good too. See how bf feels after baby comes. See how responsible he is then. jmo
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• they are sorry not their
    SweetLoveofMine

• If it were me, i would stay at my parents. What if i moved in with my man, and two months down the road, we split up? Where would I end up going probably...back to my parents. If I thought or knew I was pregnant, i'd still stay with my parents, finish school and work so I could be able to get a place of my own.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2011