Do you have a stereo system or surround sound for your t.v. and how much did it cost?

A few months ago, I bought a 32 inch Vizio flat screen t.v. I love the t.v., but, the sound quality sucks. Is there an audio system I can hook up to it that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

crazycatlady66

Asked by crazycatlady66 at 1:49 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• My dad bought us one with the big subwoofer box and 4 tower speakers. It was $600 and bumps pretty good, but I find it annoying when I'm watching something and all I hear is the bass and can't hear the voices no matter how much I tweak it. And we don't use it much because we live in a townhouse and have neighbors through one wall =(
    hrt_0928

Answer by hrt_0928 at 1:55 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• We bought ours as a previously opened, but never used item. Clearanced from 1500 to 1099. We used last year's tax refund so it was a deal...unfortunately...the flaw...NO EJECT button the remote. Blu-ray and other features were pretty good, but we got it at the Base Exchange.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 2:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• We have one that cost $400 - it gets the job done but doesn't have a lot of bells & whistles. It came with the subwoofer, a midrange speaker, and 4 surround-sound speakers.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:26 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• yep, one thousand
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 10:12 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• This is what we have. We like it a lot, though it isn't surround sound, which is fine with us for now. I see on their website they have a couple other models that are a bit cheaper and smaller.

http://www.zvoxaudio.com/cgi-bin/item/400430x
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• yes we do and i cant remember how much it cost, weve had it a while now
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I tried to get one on/line for Christmas free delivery and every time I punched it in there was a delivery chg so I got upset and waited. Then the next day we got an IRA letter there may be a $1200.00 mistake on our taxes that had been fixed for the 3rd time x that we may owe again, so I just forgot about ordering it. I figured it wasn't meant to be. Today we got a notice, go figure they say for the 4th x now they owe us $20.00 sum dollars interest, they are plain stupid. Sorry for the rant !!
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011